Saturday, June 8, 2013

Couples everywhere

I am jealous of my close friends. Most of them are taken but i am still single. It have been 3 months since i broke up w my ex. My childhood friend thinks that i don't want to move on because i still like my ex but this isn't the real reason. The real reason is i cant find a good guy.
I have a crush. He isn't handsome neither he is fit. I like him not because of his looks or personality. Honestly,we are not even close. But i got a special feelings towards him. How i wish he would know but at the same time, i am scared. I am really shy enough. Hais. What can i do?
My friends all are taken. When they are taken,they are really happy. Even though i am jealous,i still feel happy for them:)
True love will come. It is just the matter of time. I will wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment